Motor Related Injuries
Do you own a motorcycle?
Are you a frequent or everyday motorcycle rider? If you are, then you know the many challenges that a rider faces – other drivers, changing weather conditions such as rain, hail, and wind, and poor road conditions are just a few.
According to the CDC, about 175,000 motorcyclists are given care for non-fatal accidents each year, and more than half of their injuries involve the head, neck, and back.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you’ve probably been injured. Injuries occur in more than half of all motorcycle collisions.
Typical injuries in motorcycle accidents include:
- Head and brain injuries
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Internal injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Scrapes, cuts, and bruises (road rash)
- Strains and sprains
- Whiplash and other soft tissue injuries
- Joint problems
Benefits of Early Evaluation After a Motor Related Injury
Motorcycle accidents happen every day. Even a minor accident can cause significant injuries which can severely impact quality of life if not treated properly. Seeking chiropractic care right away after your motorcycle accident is crucial for several reasons:
- You can avoid long term pain and disability.
- Seeking medical care promptly show that you’re taking your injuries seriously – helps you make a stronger case for your compensation.
- Some injuries may develop over weeks or months without it being so obvious initially.
- Your medical provider will be able to document your condition immediately to prove your case.
Chiropractic Care for Motor Related Injuries At Soloway Chiropractic
Chiropractic treatments are based on the individual’s injuries and severity of that injury. These treatments include but are not limited to:
- Chiropractic massage
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Micro-current Therapy
- Interferential Stimulation
- Therapeutic exercise
Contact Soloway Chiropractic, your Costa Mesa chiropractor.
These types of motor injuries require the specialized skills of a motorcycle accident chiropractor with years of experience in treating these types of injuries.
If you or someone you love has been in a motorcycle accident or rides regularly, please call our office at 714-432-7777and get checked for any hidden problems before they begin to take a toll on your health.