Soloway Chiropractic now in Whittier! Serving the people in and around the Whittier and La Habra areas. For over 20 years, Dr. Soloway has been serving people in the Costa Mesa and Newport area. Dr. Soloway was and continues to be a trailblazer in Orange County chiropractic care. Dr. Soloway and his team have been thriving in the Costa Mesa area with patients coming from the surrounding areas and further.
With the influx of patients, Dr. Soloway has decided to finally branch out due to the high demand of chiropractic care needed in Southern California. People need superb chiropractic care and Dr. Soloway is moving on up in Southern California to offer that care to Los Angeles county residents.
Dr. Soloway is headed up to Whittier to reach and treat patients that just don’t have good chiropractic options in Los Angeles County. Whittier sits on the edge of the Los Angeles County border and the Orange County border. It is a gateway into the Los Angeles County to reach new and existing Los Angeles patients. Dr. Soloway wanted to move his practice to Whittier to treat the Whittier and surrounding La Habra area, as well as other Los Angeles County residents. He has treated and has had so much success with Orange County residents, that it only made sense for Dr. Soloway to expand to Los Angeles County.
Los Angeles County has over 9 million people living in it. Dr. Soloway wanted to expand his practice to dip into the base of Los Angeles County to help people find solutions for their injuries. Dr. Soloway and his team of specialists aim to gift patients with true relief after an injury. Dr. Soloway wanted to give residents of Whittier and La Habra the chance to have access to his premier and proven chiropractic care.
What do we treat?
Dr. Soloway and his team of chiropractic experts are here to treat your injuries. We offer many different aftercare treatments. We also treat patients that deal with misalignment and musculoskeletal issues. We pride ourselves at Soloway Chiropractic with having the most highly trained and educated staff on all of your chiropractic needs. We employ the use of the latest technology and science to help efficiently heal our patients. Whittier and its surround areas will finally be able to get quality care without the drive. Chiropractic care is right in your backyard. Contact us today to be treated by the most caring staff in Whittier. There is a reason Dr. Soloway and his team were one of the top chiropractors in Costa Mesa. Help us celebrate the new move, check out the new office and contact us today with all your pain complications. Complications due to injuries are always prone to worsening no matter what the case, do not wait to get treatment. We specialize in auto, work and sports related injury aftercare. Give us a chance to heal your injuries and pain.
To say that auto accidents happen every day is an understatement. Over 2 million Americans are injured or disabled from car accidents. Accidents on the road are unfortunately some of the most common injuries we treat. The road is a dangerous place where other drivers can be distracted by cell phones, the environment, reckless driving, drugs, alcohol and a many other factors. These distractors can be dangerous to all other cars and sometimes result in accidents. Some things to note before you come in for auto injury aftercare would be to determine the impact of the accident, any seat belt injury, your place in the car during the accident and the use of airbags. All of these factors are crucial to note when you come in for treatment with our team at Soloway Chiropractic. We are here to treat all your auto injuries to help you find relief. Big or small injuries, we are here to treat you. Do not let your auto injury worsen, contact us today.
- Pre-existing injuries that became worse because of accident. More than anything pre-existing injuries are crucial injuries that should be treated. These injuries can be in dire need of treatment due to the impact of the accident.
- Whiplash can often happen with any kind of impact from an accident. Whiplash can be classified as a neck sprain or strain. Some symptoms are stiffness, headaches, pain or numbness in the arm or hand, dizziness, trouble with concentrating, irritability and fatigue.
- Chest Injuries can come from seat belt or airbag impact from an accident or some other factor in an accident. If a minor chest injury is obtained, some symptoms to look out for would be pain in the chest, shoulder, arm and rib cage. If a major chest injury is obtained, some symptoms would include trouble breathing and severe pain. In any case one should always treat these symptoms.
- Arm and Leg Injuries can be a result from accidents as well. Arm and leg injuries can be caused by impact. Both injuries can outwardly seem like just cuts or bruises, but internally it can be a sprain or even a break.
- Back Injuries can be felt in the form of a sore spot or feeling, but it could be a sprain or a more serious issue.
- Spinal Pain and injuries can result in fractures, dislocations, crushes or compresses in one or more of your vertebrae. Your spinal cord injury can compromise the central nervous system. Some symptoms could be loss of movement, some feeling, pain and difficulty with your lungs.
Work injuries can be obtained through working in uncomfortable positions, working in a repetitive motion or accidents in the workplace. There will always be a huge amount of common work-related injuries. Do not let the fear of your employer worsen your health. Do not let your work related injuries or inkling of an injury just subside, contact us to help treat you!
We treat injuries from:
- Employees that do manual labor often run into injuries dealing with overextension. Overextension can include pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying or throwing. Some symptoms of overextension are sprains, torn muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Repetitive motion can affect employees by causing shoulder or neck pain. One such symptom can be carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Slipping and falling in the workplace can result in head injuries, back injuries, bone fractures or sprains.
- Machinery accidents can cause employees a variety of injuries.
- Poor posture can affect employees daily and can result in pains.
At Soloway Chiropractic we help treat patients with sports injuries. We treat all kinds of athletes from professional athletes to hometown athletes to backyard athletes. All athletes are susceptible to game injuries. Injuries from games or practice can and will worsen if left untreated. We deal with rehabilitation for sport injuries, physiotherapy and massages for sports injuries. Contact us today to treat your sports related injuries.
- Achilles Tendonitis due to the overuse of the achilles that occurs from continuous running.
- Back and Neck Pain from sports strains.
- Head Concussions from game accidents.
- Plantar Fasciitis or heel pain due to long periods of running on hard surfaces.
- Runner’s Knee as a result of continuous activity causing pain.
- Shin Splints that are due to swollen muscles, stress fractures or flat feet.
- Shoulder injuries can be a result from any kind of athletics.
- Strains and Sprains of the muscles or bones.
- Tendonitis comes in the form of inflammation or irritation of a tendon.
- Arm and Wrist Pain due to specific sports.
- Spinal injuries are one of the most important sports injuries that need to be treated. Spinal injuries are especially common in younger patients.
What do we offer?
- Sports Medicine: We offer sports medicine for all those who suffer from poor training, poor stretching or accidental injuries. Sprains, strains and fractures can occur and need to be treated as soon as possible to avoid worsening.
- Chiropractic Care: We want patients to enjoy a healthy body. Chiropractic care is an all natural solution to joint and musculoskeletal problems.
- Physiotherapy: is meant to help restore and correct functionality of your body due to injury. This therapy is aimed to pinpoint your pain and immediately target that area.
- Spinal & Postural Screenings: are important to help maintain a healthy back and spine.
- Nutritional Assessment: We help patients realign their nutritional habits to reach their full potential of a healthy life.
- Lifestyle Advice: We couple all of our wellness treatments with giving patients advice to help them master a plan to keep their every day healthy.
Why choose Soloway Chiropractic?
We are a top ranked chiropractic office and team at Soloway Chiropractic in Costa Mesa. Our move to Whittier is going to give us a chance and the ability to reach new patients. Our goal is to treat as many people in Southern California as possible. We love to treat patients with the top practices and methods. We have grown with our office in Costa Mesa, now watch us flourish in Whittier. We are ready to treat Whittier and its surrounding areas, including La Habra and more widely, Los Angeles County. Don’t let your pains worsen, reach out to us today!